Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ToFaaT

OK. I have a stitching addiction. I have read all over the Internet and seen first-hand (my sister in law Loria and myself), buying patterns and supplies that I may never stitch. I do have all good intentions of stitching them. I have quite a few started, but don't finish too many. This is where I come to ToFaaT. I read this somewhere on the Internet -it was on a Mirabilia Stitchers forum(Sooz).

ToFaaT stands for Two or Five at a Time. You supposedly make a list of 2 to 5 projects and number them from 1 to 5. You start with #1. If you get tired of working on #1, you go to #2 and so on and so forth. You cannot introduce any new projects until a number becomes available (you complete the project). If you stop the number you're on for a period of time, you must go to the next number and work your way back around to it.

Here's one thing that is good about it... you get work done on more projects. The bad thing is, what if you end up not wanting something in the rotation anymore. I need to come up with a similar system that would suit me.

No comments: